ZAMBIA has changed but not for the greater good.
- The divide between the rich and the poor is the widest its been since independence.
- Poverty is wide spread with many surviving on less than $1 or even as little as one meal per day.
- The standard of living is low, with the minimum wage being over 50% below the food basket in the recent indication.
- Inflation is rampant with food prices increasing every week and the poor not only remaining poor but becoming poorer.
- Tribalism, division and corruption seem to the norm and are displayed with impunity at the highest levels of country leadership.
- Governance has deteriorated to a level that only cadres are appointed in key government institutions.
The United Party For National Development (UPND), led by President Hakainde Hichilema is the best political party to help change the economic and social direction of the Zambian Nation and bring it back to its former glory.
ITS TIME FOR CHANGE!
The UPND, Zambia's largest opposition party for the last 20 years has been tried and tested by various prosecutions initiated by those in power. It is in fact, the main and longest surviving opposition party in Zambia.
Mr Hakainde Hichilema, a man with vast economics and management experience is a very successful and astute farmer and businessman. He is not a career politician and it is for this reason that we believe he is the right man for the job, the man for the job.
Having been jailed over 15 times on baseless crimes and harassed out of malice, he is a leader with tenacity, a leader with a love and passion for Zambians as he continues to speak and fight for the poor, young, old, disabled and marginalized citizens while preaching an inclusive, zero corruption economic reform, to raise the general standard of living for our people.
This is a Fundraiser for the BOOTS ON THE GROUND INITIATIVE FOR THE UPND PARTY with the goal to ensure that we deliver Hakainde Hichilema into State House by assisting the party through grassroot mobilization and sensitization on the need to change then current regime.
The Initiative is headed by 3 Admins - Nukiwe Rammala (South African), Joel Yombwe (Zambia) and Yatty Boakye (United Kingdom) in collaboration.
The Funds raised are aimed at assisting with RURAL MOBILISATION efforts for ward councilors and individuals who are passionate to go and hold meetings or to camp in these rural areas to mobilize for UPND.
The main focus areas for this funding are ruling party strong holds which are coincidentally very underdeveloped and the villagers have been kept in poverty & bondage, deprived of general education to understand the current economic and political climate. They have been repeatedly manipulated & cheaply bribed for their vote at each election - against Legislative laws;
1. Campaign packs for ward councilors made up of:-
- T-shirts, Chitenges (wrappers), Second hand clothes, Promotional bags. flyers, etc.
2. Campaign Meeting Essentials such as:
- Food to cook for villagers who walk kilometers to the meeting places, -Accommodation, Transport costs.
3. Food packs for the villages as they leave for the meeting made up of a few essentials as we aim to reduce/eradicate poverty levels in their homes after 12th August 2021. These will be made up of basics such as:
- Salt, Soap, Clothing items, - etc.
PLEASE DONATE FOR A GOOD CAUSE.
We promise full accountability on funds usage for those that require and enquire.
Please communicate with the party, through the Media Director and we will be in touch to give required feedback.