Updates on

Update posted by Lachmi Lugsanay On Mar 24, 2021

As per the recent update, Michael has to undergo a CT scan and a major operation however due to insufficient funds the said operation was postponed. The family also has to decide if the operation has to be done in Iloilo City or in Agusan del Sur because further checkups are required right after the surgery. Doctor still recommended conducting the operation in Iloilo considering the travel restrictions due to covid. In spite of the bad situation of the family, they are still thankful for the prayers and moral support of everyone who tried to extend their help. Fight for the good fight, Michael deserves a second chance to live a normal life.

Add a Comment

Update posted by Lachmi Lugsanay On Mar 20, 2021

Michael's elder sister arrived in Iloilo City to attend to Michael's needs. CT scan will happen soon and as per the doctor, a brace to support Michael's back is necessary. The family planned to bring Michael back to Agusan del Sur to continue his medication and proceed with the operation.

Add a Comment

Update posted by Lachmi Lugsanay On Mar 11, 2021

One of our relatives (Kuya Earl), head to Iloilo immediately to attend to the needs of Michael. Doctor has to conduct an operation on his legs which was hit hard after the fall from the overpass. As per x-ray, his back bone was lessen to 20cm from 25cm.

Add a Comment