It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that after reviewing recent scans, Mayo has decided to call off the surgery as they believe it won't cure him and that he will eventually succumb to this disease.
I know many people made a donation with the intention of it going towards surgery, so if you do like a refund please feel free to email me at [email protected] or text me at +852 61133522 with your bank details.
Otherwise, all money raised would go towards CCF - the children cancer fund in Hong Kong.
So surgery is delayed which means added expenses due to extra round of chemotherapy in the States plus accommodation. There is also going to be an additional cost as radiation treatment is proposed ($85,000 USD) for Matthias for the spread to his bones. We're going to do whatever that's needed to give him the best chance at a cure. So please do consider making an additional contribution if you feel compelled.