Updates on Help Calypso to walk again

Pray for the miracle
Update posted by Niki Shiati On Apr 04

My Calypso is still suffering after a month. After a thorough examination, one of her legs should be removed after she has become infected and paralyzed. Dangerous decision, but if the leg remains it is just as dangerous for her life. I had to play it god and make decisions that I do not know if they will save her life. Some days she refuses to eat because of the pain and this delays the operations. If all goes well tomorrow, Monday, April 5, they will proceed to remove the foot. After 15 days, and if she survives the operation, they will proceed with arthrodesis of the other leg. Please pray for my little Calypso. My heart has become a thousand pieces.

Η Καλυψώ μου ακόμα ταλαιπωρείται μετά από ένα μήνα. Μετά από ενδελεχείς εξετάσεις θα πρέπει να της αφαιρεθεί το ένα ποδαράκι αφού έχει υποστεί λοίμωξη και παράλυση. Επικίνδυνη απόφαση, αλλά αν παραμείνει το πόδι είναι το ίδιο επικίνδυνο για τη ζωή της. Έπρεπε να το παίξω θεός και να πάρω αποφάσεις που δεν γνωρίζω αν θα της σώσουν τη ζωή. Κάποιες μέρες αρνείται να φάει από τους πόνους κι αυτό καθυστερεί τις επεμβάσεις. Αν όλα πάνε καλά αύριο, Δευτέρα, 5 Απριλίου, θα προχωρήσουν στην αφαίρεση του ποδιού. Μετά από 15 ημέρες, και αν αυτή επιβιώσει της επέμβασης, θα προχωρήσουν σε αρθρόδεση του άλλου ποδιού. Σας παρακαλώ προσευχηθείτε για τη μικρή μου Καλυψώ. Η καρδιά μου έχει γίνει χίλια κομμάτια.

Add a Comment