Want to thank everyone who has contributed so far and the two kind donors who donated directly through PayPal, saving me some fees :)
Your funds have so far allowed:
-payment of my late mobile phone bill (after my personal funds ran out preventing payment of a few bills and prompting overdraft fees)
- purchase of a manual hand pump for when I'm up and down at hospital appts, preventing easy breast milk expression
- freezer packs for the safe transport of fresh, refrigerated and frozen breast milk in this sudden heatwave
- an old lady shopping bag on wheels to help me carry shopping or bits and pieces to entertain Sienna because of the short notice they often provide for appointments
- a larger dog food bowl for Massimo in case we have to be away longer than expected (like has happened of late)
- a cheapy, lightweight digital watch to help me plan things like a military operation to ensure I take my medications and take account of feeding times for hospital purposes
- a large jug to help me get more water in to myself as I'm getting regularly dehydrated
- cool bags (large and small) to help transport food (milk) and snacks and drinks for Sienna should we once again require admission (and buying on the hop is expensive!)
- Easy balance Tetra solution to ensure that our tropical fish and cherry shrimp don't kick the bucket through lack of attention
- 'holiday' blocks to feed fish over several days
- dog treats to ensure Massimo behaves as beautifully as usual, that we needed anyway
- 2 bottles of Dr Pepper
- post hospital appointment lunch for Sienna at a well known fast food purveyor with Golden Arches!
Thank you all so much! These are things I think will help if I'm not able to hire my helpers long term. Still hoping I'll be able to secure funding from somewhere for this purpose.