Hello again, everyone! Mom was supposed to have her operation last Friday after almost 2 weeks of waiting in line for a PGH room. However, she failed the pulmonary clearance due to pneumonia. They needed to treat the lung issue for 7 days using antibiotics because she will have cardiac arrest if they forced the operation in her abdomen last Friday.
I am just hoping for the best this Friday. With your help, I was also able to secure blood bags from Red Cross for her upcoming procedure aside from covering the main procedure fees. I thank you so much for helping us out. This option will not even be a reality if not for your donations. Her other alternative was to spend 6 months waiting in line for a room to free up in the charity ward, and she did not have 6 months considering the severity of her situation. Hoping that the financial assistance program requirements are in process now to shoulder her chemotherapy and other future expenses.