Aug 30, 2019 at 11:30 am
Let's Get Going! #1vs5i Campaign Update #1Update posted by Suzie Dawson
Dear Campaign Supporters
A huge thank you to everyone who has donated and joined the campaign to support Suzie's quest for justice from the unlawful spying of the Five Eyes. You are giving people a real hope that together we can make a difference in this fight back against abuses of states against their citizens!
It's been a huge week for Suzie and her family - who have now reapplied for asylum in Russia, and are waiting to hear by September 5th whether that application will be accepted for review by the authorities. If they do accept it for review, she will have a 90-day grace period while awaiting a decision.
The #1vs5i campaign donations have been forwarded to the Trust Account of Suzie's solicitors in New Zealand. Suzie will need $30,000 to resource the first stretch of proceedings in support of her legal claims. So we need your help to ramp up this campaign going forward. There are a number of ways you can make a difference:
- Making another contribution to, and/or sharing the donation page
- Posting content to and amplifying the hashtag #1vs5i on social media
- Learning more about Suzie, reading and sharing her work at her official personal website
- Following @Suzi3D, @HelpSuzi3D and @1vs5i on Twitter
- Following 1vs5i on Facebook
- Joining our volunteer team at our Discord chat server
- Watch the campaign short video and share it!
- Encouraging cryptocurrency enthusiasts to contribute to the Bitcoin donation address: 1ELfUNSAWMCUwRHy11X4yK5x3ifQD8TtXX
Suzie herself is making short campaign update videos about her situation to keep people up to date with what is going on for her in Moscow - you can view these (and subscribe to!) her Youtube Channel
Thank you so much for your principled support of this campaign, it means the world to Suzie and her family
The 1vs5i Campaign Team