My friends, my brothers and sisters, Nigel Chrichlow has created this BLESS THIS HOUSE Crowd funding Campaign to indulge your loving assistance in helping him finish his house building project in Trinidad and Tobago. It's been many years in the making with countless setbacks but Nigel has managed to accomplish a great amount of work on the building thus far. Half of the structure has reach 30% completion and he is in need of ongoing monies to complete the other 70% for a fully completed structure.
The first half of the Building will be utilized for his family dwelling and the second half of the Building will be used as Time Share, Missionary short stay accommodation and for 1 to 2 weeks stay for Donation Rewards Recipients.
Nigel is asking for your participation in accomplishing his BLESS THIS HOUSE Campaign.