I've been Teaching on Youtube for over 5 years.
I would like to take my combined knowledge of what makes a good video Tutorial into a longer series with tied in connection to make the Learning Experience Easier and Better.
Why Seek Support?
As I do everything from Writing, Recording, Detailed Editing, it all takes a long time, I'll do the videos Regardless, but there can be months in between the video, due to having to focus on other things to keep afloat.
This will allow me to go full force on it, and have way shorter waiting time between Videos.
- Opening Blender for the First time. Part 0
- Basic Modeling Understanding. Part 1
- Modeling an Object.
- Modeling a Character.
- Unwrap (prepare for Texturing.)
- Texturing A: (Gradient)
- Texturing B: Hand painted Texture)
- Texturing C: Pixel Texture & Sprytile plugin.
- Basic Rigging (rigging a small object)
- Rigging Prepare the model for Animation.
- Weight Paint. (clean the bone movement)
- Add IK for easy Animation.
- Basic Animation (animating a simple object)
- Basic Character Idle Animation.
- Exporting your model & Animation
More Videos can be added to this as a roughly planned Roadmap.
- Credit in Videos
- Documentation PDF
- And my thanks <3
Where does the money go?
beside tax and fees they go towards me being able to put my time into this and not having to take on other work to keep afloat while creating the best possible Content I can.