My name is Faith Hermo. I am the wife of an ER doctor, and my birthday is coming up in a month. 🎂
All I want is for my husband, and his colleagues and staff to stay safe while fighting this pandemic and tending to the other welfare of our fellow Filipinos. 💫💙
My pledge throughout this next month, is to continue helping ER doctors, nurses and staff — by raising funds and donations for their daily food, surgical and N95 masks, alcohol, Personal Protective Equipment — for their care and protection in the line of duty.
All the donations I have raised will be directly benefiting the EMERGENCY ROOM doctors, nurses and support staff of following hospitals in the Philippines:
1. Metro Antipolo Hospital and Medical Center (Marcos Hiway)
2. Pasig Doctors Medical Center (Calle Industria)
3. Sacred Heart Malolos Hospital (Malolos, Bulacan)
4. DOH-East Avenue Medical Center (Quezon City)
5. Rizal Medical Center (C5)
6. Ortigas Hospital and Healthcare Center (Ortigas Extension)
Will you please help by donating for our cause, or reposting for awareness? 🙏🏻
You may also message me for donations in kind thru my Instagram: @f8iepie.
Thank you so much and may you be blessed for your generosity! 💙