Bionic Limbs is a project that aims to provide amputees with affordable, beautiful and functional 3D printed prosthetic without surgery, so they feel confident and become productive again.
The main problems amputees face in the developing countries are:
- They can’t afford prosthetic limbs because they are very expensive
- It’s hard for them to find a job and when they do they get a low salary
Me and my friend started working on a prosthetic hand in Jan 2016 and we made good progress so far.
We are supporting this project from our own packets, I was working in full time job, unfortunately I lost my job. So we lost a significant fund source so we need your help now to fund the project so we can finish the second prototype which should improve the functionality and look over the first prototype (in the pictures)
The second prototype will be finished before the end of June 2016
If we couldn’t fund the project, we won’t be able to help amputees specially in Africa and Egypt.
Some facts .
- There are over 300,000,000 hand amputees in Africa
- In Egypt there are over 180,000 hand amputees
Right now, we already have 2 hand amputees who are counting on us to change their lives.
Your fund will go towards covering our operation costs for 2 months, the:
- Rent/month (600 Euro for 2 months)
- Rest to produce the prototype
If you can help amputees, we urge you to help us make this project comes to life and leave the rest of us