Hey everyone as most of you have seen, I traveled to Ghana in June for six weeks to volunteer with the amazing children at Kumasi children’s home. Since being home these children have never left my mind they have a very special place in my heart.
I have decided to leave my family over Christmas, to spend Christmas day and most of the Christmas period with the orphans, on Christmas day the other volunteers and I will organise a Christmas party for them and will be giving out lots of toys and gifts to each child. I wish to make this Christmas the best Christmas possible for these amazing children who have no families and no comfort apart from what the volunteers can provide we really want to make this a Christmas to remember for these kids they deserve it and a whole lot more they are so amazing. Any donations big or small would make a massive difference!
The trip over there is self-funded which is why I am trying to raise money to cover flights, the project & visa, to enable me to take Christmas to these kids!! The main priority is the children so 60% of what I raise will go directly to gifts and essentials for the children at Christmas, the other 40% will go towards enabling me to get there.