To all our friends and family,
Some may be aware that Nick and I have been trying to expand our family with a little baby Annan. We started trying over a year ago and have completely exhausted all options other than IVF (In vitro fertilization). Due to the emergency surgery I had in August, my physician had to remove my tubes as they were "dead" "shriveled" and covered with adhesions. It has taken both Nick and I several months to heal both physically and emotionally. But we have and are ready to take on this next journey.
Mid January I went in for a follow up to make sure the cysts were gone. They were and amazingly, with dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's, IVF is an option for us. With tears in my eyes and the look of astonishment on my physician's face he told me not only would I be a good candidate for IVF but a GREAT candidate. Finally, we have hope, we have an option. I thank God and give him all the Glory if only for 1 option!
With all of last years tests, procedures, medications and the surgery we have exhausted most of our savings account. Due to spending down our savings on other medical expenses last year we are reaching out to all of our friends, family and the world. We are humbly asking for donations to help up fund the IVF procedure. The procedure is going to cost $19,800. With what we have in savings we need an additional $10,000. Insurance has already denied any costs associated with IVF. We have sent 2 appeals and both were also denied.
Could you please take a moment to pray for us as we enter this journey and, if you are able, make a contribution to our effort to raise this money for the future Baby Annan. Words could not describe how eternally grateful we would be! We pray this can get to thousands of people who are able to give, even if you can only give a prayer.
We realize this effort may seem different than traditional but we will assure you all funds received will go directly to those medical costs and hopefully within the next year you will be able to see and hold the miracle baby you helped make happen. If our goal is not reached and we are unable to raise/save enough money all donations will be returned.
We will also be doing other fundraisers throughout this spring and summer and will keep everyone posted on those events as well ~
We have also sent in 7 different grant requests and will keep everyone posted if we are selected for any grants!
With Gods Love and Grace,
Nick and Cherry Annan