We need investors for further development of Australia's First 3D Virtual Shopping Platform. You can visit our website at www.cloudmall.com.au. CloudMall is a 3D interactive shopping platform featuring real brands, and over 500 retail outlets.
World Exclusive 3D Virtual Shopping Platform featuring 500 retail outlets and brands.
Lots of Money to be made! 500 Retail stores paying $49 per month = $25,000+ monthly. Investors will reap the benefits from securing such a unique concept and deal.
We are searching for $10000 - 20,000 funding to help us develop our fully online, virtual shopping platform. Nothing like this currently exists and if we get the funding, we can assure you it will go ahead.
BASIC IMAGES OF MALL:
- EXTERIOR: http://i.imgur.com/sm824oL.jpg
- BASIC STORE APPEARANCE: http://imgur.com/iEwS4ai (Example Only)
The Mall Features
- Will be available worldwide but each region will have its own website.
- You will be able to shop around like a physical shopping center (fully virtual), with your mouse and keyboard
- You will be able to talk and chat to your friends, invite them through social network website facebook.com.
- This is not a game, you will be shopping with REAL BRANDS AND REAL PRODUCTS from some of Australia's biggest retailers.
- We intend to get 150 retails inside the mall for launch. This will include clothing doors (you will be able to see clothing in 3D before buying, electronics, game stores, camping fishing stores and possible even realastate.
- The mall will be fully secure and will have staff moderating it to ensure everyone is following the rules.
- There will also be "Chill Out" zones, known as The Lodge, and a variety of activities to ensure you enjoy your shopping experience.
- Retailers will pay $49 per month for store rental. This allows the retailer unlimited clicks and sales. If we get further funding, its possible to also introduce a PPC service.
Each retailer will have there own store. There will be a number of generic designed stores available for people to use, or retailers can pay $150 and get a custom store designed by our designers and coders.
Other features will include being able to compare prices across stores, the website will have ShopBot price comparison and GetPrice intergration to ensure the retailer gets the best price. Retailers can also buy advertising in the mall at an additional charge.
- We are looking for $10000 - 20,000 to keep the development of the mall going. Proof can be shown that the $1000 will go directly to the developers of the mall. With some a unique concept, support us and lets together launch Australia's First Virtual Shopping Platform.