Assisting Your Life to Achieve AYLA Inc. has and continues to grow incredibly fast. We are a not for profit registered charity proudly providing direct assistance and aid to various disadvantaged members of the community, receiving referrals from various services including Department of Child Protection, Partners in Recovery, Fremantle Family Support Network and Cockburn Financial Counselling Service and various other local service providers.
We are non-church affiliated and only use government funding for particular project we run within our community. We rely on the community to support us financially to continue to aid those in need.
AYLA Inc. provides many services to the community and projects:
- We distribute over 1.5 tonne of emergency food relief a week to individuals and families in need.
- We provide emergency relief in form of clothing, furniture and electronics.
- We have a low-cost food market that operates 6 days a week to help the community with fresh low-cost food.
- We have created a modern Op shop called Directly Impacting Our Nation charity market place.
- Copeland’s Women’s Refuge for families escaping domestic violence, based north of Perth.
- Two LGBTI sites, housing 12 residents. A crisis and transitional accommodation service.
- AYLA Inc. Teamed up with the City of Cockburn Council and IGA Beeliar for Cockburn Council’s Ban the Bag project.
- AYLA Inc. has constructed a sewing room within D.I.O.N, since October 2017 we have sewn and distributed over 2400 recycled bags in our community and hosted a number or workshops and group craft activities.
- We have recently opened within our premises, “Patience Coffee and smoothie bar”. Staffed by people with abilities. Currently serving Barista coffee, tea, smoothies and cakes. Shortly we will be adding to our menu a range of delicious eats being made from food sourced from our Low-Cost Food Market, promoting food reduction of waste in our community;
- AYLA Inc. also provides Life coaching, alternative healing and mental health services and counseling;
- We are also proud to say that we are a NDIS registered provider.
Our services continue to grow, with AYLA Inc. soon adding An-dryer’s, our Profit for a purpose Hair Salon with 100% of profits going back into our projects.
AYLA Inc. are extremely excited about our growth and what we have achieved in the community. This could not have been done without our team of dedicated volunteers fostering strong partnerships with existing businesses in the community and those businesses providing their support and generosity.