This campaign has been created to support the one and only place in the world
ASI Berlin fingerboard shop
The mecca and capitol of the fingerboarding scene located in Berlin, Germany. Place that is open and welcome for everyone to visit. It's being run by ASI Fingerboard Team founded in 2003 by the world champion Timo Kranz.
A post shared by Nico Frank⎜Fingerboarding (@nicofrankfb)
on Jun 29, 2020 at 1:56pm PDT
ASI Berlin one take video by Nico Frank clearly shows how incredible piece of history that place is by itself! EPIC
They need your support more than ever to survive!
It has been difficult times for the people all over the world – spread of pandemic, slowed down economics and businesses caused financial problems of many small business owners.
The place at the moment offers 14 parks/tables to ride and it's archive of memories from all years of ASI activity.
But here comes the community…
Together we can preserve this awesome place from disappearing.
The rules are simple - every 1€ donation is a chance to win unique professional fingerboard deck donated by the producer and all raised money will be transferred to ASI as our collective support.
So You can win professional deck for just 1€ (shipping included, it doesn't matter where you live) and by the way support one of the most important places for fingerboarding in the world. EPIC WIN-WIN
32mm Berlinwood deck (Harrier limited edition) with a fresh sheet of FBS x Cowply tape.
More photos of the deck in high quality: here
Why is this so special?
The secret is that the everything happens within our community – the prize is coming from it and going back.
Also you can be sure that every 1€ donated will be spent for further community development and support.
I am taking care of the rest - because I can.
PLEASE DONATE BY CARD AS DEFAULT AS PAYPAL IS TAKING TOO MUCH COMMISSION!
1. You can donate few times to get more chances to win 1 donation = 1 chance. You can donate in multiple campaigns and in every you will have chances to win.
2. Campaign ends at the end of August. Goal doesn't have to be met - we will pick a winner and donate everything we collected to ASI anyways!
3. The site is taking 4% from every donation by default. I am covering all operational/shipping costs from my own pocket (non-profit).
4. The prize draw will take place on my Instagram story shortly after the end of campaign. Please follow me to be up to date: classy_fb.
5. I’ll make sure that everyone who participated will be credited somewhere for their kindness. Please play fair - it's charity not a competition.
LOOK HERE IT’S IMPORTANT! While donating make sure you've put the right name and email address so I can easily reach you.
Thank you for all your support and good luck!
You are producer and want to donate your deck? Feel free to reach out to me!