I have recently been accepted to participate in a leadership volunteer program overseas with EDventure International. I will be traveling with EDventure International in the year 2014 early August to Thailand where I will be Teaching children, Building facilities (homes and schools), and Protecting the connection of Thai people and their elephants. I’m wanting to be a part of this positive change to make a real difference so that the children of Thailand don’t have to miss school due to their run down school buildings, that the elderly don’t have to live in iron shacks, and that elephant won’t remain endangered because of their loss of habitat.
Will you please assist me in meeting the costs?
• Transportation to meet the needs of my program, getting to the sites.
• Three meals daily.
• Building materials needed for volunteer projects.
• Education materials for the orphanages and village schools.
• Materials needed for conservation projects.
• Some of the designated activities that are part of my EDventure experience.
• Global Leadership education course facilitation, materials, and Certification.
I am also raising money by:
October: selling pink bracelets and ribbons that bring awareness to breast cancer (that have dazzle)!!!
November: offer a service for Recycling (sorting by plastic, paper, metal, glass) then taking the materials to the local Hays County Recycling and Waste Disposable center in San Marcos, Texas.
December: Selling Texas State Ornaments (covered in glitter)
January: distribute out printed birds of Thailand’s (January 5th bird day in America)