- "Save and see changes" code which was already implemented on GGF site. I did not move that code on http://e-estateagents.org.uk/ as it contains some bugs and need to be recoded later. Can we do this task after site launch? Please advice. http://awesomescreenshot.com/0784fbu989
[ Pending. I can add that button there. But then we need to adjust the layout on all resolutions according to three buttons. ]
- please ensure it is on pending list (button to save and see changes when editing)
- And it seems that campaigns with many gallery images take a very long time to load. Maybe we could add a feature where it only knows the primary image to begin with and then starts loading the gallery images as at the moment it seems to try and load them all at once
- Via admin side, being able to enable a feature on a campaign which will prevent the user from being able to delete or edit their page / account. This is because if someone is accused of fraud, we have a legal obligation to preserve their information and ensure it’s not deleted from our database. So admin would simply need to enable something on the campaign via the backend which would remove the delete & edit feature for all the campaigns they have and their user profile. I think the buttons should remain but if someone clicks it, it will say ‘Sorry, but you are unable to edit or delete your campaign at the moment’.
- I got these messages from bing: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ee51eqb2d and http://awesomescreenshot.com/06051eqfa6
- If someone is banned and they try to register with the email it will say 'email already exists'. It should say 'Sorry, you have been removed from GoGetFunding for breaking our terms & conditions".
[ Wrong IP saved in user profile table. Which is server’s IP NOT user IP. Please first check thisand then enable banner code on live ggf site ]