In February 2016, I graduated with a vocational exam at the Post-secondary School of Art, which encouraged me to take on brushes and paints. I've been interested in graphics since the end of gymnasium, and at the beginning of high school I bought my first tablet - adventure with graphics began with (shame to admit) modifying character avatars to text RPGs. Later, I began to scribble in my own way and it came out that I would scribble to this day.
My dream is to catch up with the best.
I have some creative plans that I intend to accomplish within the next year.
- Entry into the subject of epoxy resin castings and the creation of own foundry molds from molding silicone.
- Return to the adventure with jumping spiders, and hence - more macro photos.
- More photo sessions with dolls!
- Development in the field of painting.
- Learning to tattoo. I already have the machine, it's time to take it for use.
What kind of art supplies do I need?
- canvases and paints
- epoxy resin castings "starter pack", which means: epoxy resin with hardener, pigments, molding silicone, jewelry wax, health and safety products and semi-finished jewelery (chains, elements for pendants etc.).
- faux leather, ink
I desperately need funding for my work, because unfortunately I have debts, which in the first place I have to pay back using my salary. I do not want debts blocking me in my creative development, and easy access to artistic supplies can be a good start for my creativity to pay me back financially. I do not want to waste all the ideas I have. I want to develop. Help me with this.