€75.00raised of €20,000.00 goal
We are young enthusiasts who have decided to found an online Armenian school for Armenians living in diaspora.
The school idea
5 Armenians out of 6 live in diaspora. It is very difficult to maintain Armenian language, culture and traditions living outside Armenia.
There are only one-day Armenian schools in some cities, where children in general study to read and write Armenian. In some cities, there are not even those one-day schools.
Most schools give only Western Armenian education, which also creates difficulties for those Armenians, who speak Eastern Armenian.
As a result, only 30% of Armenian children can read and write Armenian.
Language is only the first step to recognize country. Besides language, children should know history and culture of their homeland. Armenians have very rich culture, which is very important to know and spread not only within Armenians but around the world as well.
The idea of the school was born in October 2020 during the war. We aimed to help wounded soldiers by transferring our profit to them.
We have 2 aims:
- To make Armenian education accessible in every corner of the world
- To help wounded soldiers by transferring all our profit to them.
Our values are:
- Education in Eastern Armenian
- Affordable prices
- Modern approach to education
- 10 different subjects
What have we already done?
During the whole period of the project, we have worked as volunteers and have managed to do the following:
- Build a learning platform www.mheridur.am
- Made 3 month-long lessons for 3 age groups and 10 different subjects
Why are we running a crowdfunding campaign?
We have already invested as much as we could and have worked as volunteers so far. However, each good project needs investments to develop. Therefore, we need your help to have the opportunity to continue working and present the best education for our children living in diaspora.
We need 20000$ to cover one-year operational costs:
- Teachers’, SMM specialist’s wages ($15000)
- Workshops for teachers (including video montage, video making) ($2000)
- Technical support and development of our site ($1500)
- Marketing costs ($1500)
In this case, our startup will have an opportunity to grow, become more modern and professional, will spread Armenian education across the world and send its profit to solders needs.
How you can help us
- Make a donation in exchange for a better future of our nation.
What else can you do?
- Tell your friends about our project
- Share this page on your social networks
- Follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mheridur) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/mheridur.am) to stay updated on the status of our project.
Let us spread Armenian culture together!
- Anahit Ketshetshyan
- Campaign Owner
- Vahagn Poghosyan
- Responsible for payments
No updates for this campaign just yet
Donors & Comments
Create a support campaign in seconds!
Support campaigns allow you to get your own fundraising page dedicated to 'Online Armenian School for Diaspora Children'
You'll have your own unique link that you can share, and all funds raised will go directly to 'Online Armenian School for Diaspora Children'. It's the ultimate way to show your support!Create support campaign