Anglo American Foundation
A foundation for progress & human development based on reason, evidence and humanist values. In response to the inhumane treatment of those in need for education.
Your support helps a lot. Get acquainted with the founders from donations of 1 single dollar.
Our way to achieve our goals: The normal expenses for a 2 year course in an organization like the British Council, Mexico, costs around $12,200. The direction of the program has formation in precisely that school and could offer direct attention to the kids, returning value to the social structure on two fronts, here is where it becomes a positive sum game; you are helping to raise the building and an organization of its own kind for Center and South America, we're offering continuous scholarships, as many as we could, as long as we live, directly contributing to improve sanitary (physical and mental health), cultural and economical conditions for communities at risk.
But education transcends; Law is corrective, education preventive. We know your cause.
Every donation pushes for a better future, for everyone. You return strength to the social fabric, by simply reading this.
Anglo American Foundation is a nonprofit organization and a charity that could help other humanitarian projects to flourish.
People fleeing their countries in search for opportunity is one of the saddest things we have ever seen. You can help improving the conditions of the most unprotected and thus, through evidence, see an increase in the overall lifestyle and well-being of Center and South American Continent, seeing hopefully also immigration reduced; a human response to other contemporary, possibly less productive policies that have recently flooded the market of ideas. Education develops human potential, for a human way to do what has to be done, without revoking the principles of progress societies require.
This very first charity will construct the building of a school. What we get to collect from the different projects made by AAF will found this bigger project. Help us achieving a life dream: founding a school, so we could earn the life by helping others to achieve their dreams. We are providing measurable evidence of the progress we achieve via RSS or personal video feedback, as you request.
Up to here, the founding of the school system was determined by the very near local community.
The differences in outcome for people has a direct relationship with access to more and better founded schools. Equity is a human right, however children of professional people have better quality of life and expectancy than children of working-class families. Our charity will bring scholarships to kids who need them the most.
Social capital, knowledge and experience can be translated into economic and social capital, as Pierre Bourdieu (French sociologist) suggests.
The whole point of this campaign is to skirmish against the different barriers to attend school; The expectations are to grow social capital and to lessen inequality and segregation.
We do not plan to isolate our students but, provide strong enough values and promote integration, to break the patterns of social and economic inequality.
We still need you, to constantly promote non-coercive relationships, provide logic and rationality as standard values, so they stay at distance from cognitive dissonance. Therefore we are Against Child Abuse, in all of its weird forms.
Universality is not only an angular stone of the progression of values, it is a characteristic of the world itself.
Why this is important?
Education is direct responsible for well-being. Main features and goals of the crowdfunding campaign:
¬ Social Triage; We embrace secularization, and the role of education in it. We are pushing for an inclusive, human education. A social triage will help finding the most vulnerable (through video feedback).
¬ Health Care & Health Care Education
¬ Pet & Wildlife Education
¬ Food Production Education
Objective, mainstream science,
through a sensible interaction
If you are donating, you will get continuous updates on our efforts to promote education.
If you support education, you support social equality. This campaign is in English, as following the cosmopolitan ideals from schools like the British Council.
Thanks for your support!
- Who is founding these schools?
- We all are, some with work, some with money, some with both. If you want to get closer to the team, share one single dollar! Any help, is huge for us!
- Are you talking about a 'sticks and bricks' school?
- Yes. A physical building.
- One with an actual building, faculty, classrooms, books and so on?
- Yes. In Texcoco, Mexico City. Hopefully suggesting kids to grow in their town, so they don't have to escape their home country in search for opportunities.
- ...or, are you talking about an online school where there are articles to read and blogs, chats, streaming video and such?
- Physical students will receive professional feedback and we also produce our own educational material.
- In either case, who are your teachers and what are their qualifications to be teaching?
- Cambridge certified teachers (certified in language AND language teaching) for language classes, bachelors in History with an education background for History classes, and so on. All of them should, apart from their respective professional formation, have a background in education.