₱22,830raised of ₱500,000.00 goal goal
In 2018, our dear friend embarked on her toughest journey yet. She was diagnosed with Philadelphia Positive B-Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (B-ALL). A few short months after her completion of in-patient chemotherapy, her official BMA results were compatible with remission marrow. This allowed her to continue her treatment as an outpatient in the months that followed. Her journey towards recovery has been smooth-sailing up until recently.
A few short weeks ago, she experienced some discomfort which prompted her to seek medical attention. Test results showed a presence of blast cells in her cerebrospinal fluid which means she will be starting another round of chemotherapy. She started receiving her in-patient treatments in the last 2 weeks and is already due for discharge. However, due to the huge medical bills, we are humbly asking for donations of any amount to help fund her hospital bill and continuing treatments from here on out.
We are happy to note that she is responding well to her treatment and is in good spirits. This is only a rough patch in her wellness journey. Not once has she waivered in her faith in the Lord all throughout this ordeal.
We hope that you will aid us in this worthy endeavor. Any amount that you can donate towards this cause will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- PayPal through GoGetFunding
- GCash - 09298789992 (Jonnah-Ruth B.)
- BDO Dollar Account - 106670202996 (Jonnah Ruth L. Bobon)
- BDO Savings Account - 006670222016 (Jonnah Ruth L. Bobon)
- #MoreThanACause Baligya by Kemmy - https://www.facebook.com/charlenekimlistonbobon199...
- Mama Mai's Baked Treats - https://www.facebook.com/MamaMaiBakedTreats
- Perseverandzieee - https://www.instagram.com/perseverandzieee/
- The Gentleman Farmer - https://www.facebook.com/gentlemanfarmerdgte
Link to previous fundraising campaign: https://assets.gogetfunding.com/aj-all/
- Charlene Kim Bobon
- Funds Manager
- Mirene June Caballes
No updates for this campaign just yet