YARDRUN is sneaker making both men & women shoes, footwear, Cap and other personal items targeting South Africa Marketing.
We are into designing Shoes, Sneaker, cap, footwear with unique design with aim making our client look exceptionally unique at every function they go to.
The benefits of our product and services are
- Uniqueness of our styles and a new look
- Prompt delivery services and quality design
- Excellent customer care service
- Online ordering
- Home delivery services
My business meets a need and demand for:
- The need to provide a quality well structure shoe making
- The demand for unique style that show latest trend
- the demand for African-made shoes, sandals, footwear and other personal items in international market.
I am in this business because i have passion for shoe making, and i developed this from childhood. i have discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Objective Shoe Making Business Plan in South-Africa
- Constant growths in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Goal for the Shoe Making Business Plan in South-Africa
- To be a one stop-shop in South Africa, Pretoria for items including shoes, sandals, footwear
Vision for the Shoe Making Business Plan In South Africa, Pretoria
To provide exceptional shoe making outfits at affordable cost
Mission for Shoe Making Business Plan In South Africa, Pretoria
To exceed the customer's expectations by providing quality services in a loving and caring way.
Main focus is to develop high quality sneakers for now, and have products purchased global from the online store. The vision is to develop sneakers with and African imprint and global high end quality. Most of my products are yet to launch, hence the need of capital, I also have a few boutiques I'll be able to partner with in selling the items.
Each design will be a limited edition...