"The world is at peace when we do things genuinely" - Lilfrimpsmotivations
"The joy that comes with you helping someone is the most selfish thing one can ever do in his life" - Denzel Washington. I Frimpong Emmanuel believe in helping someone because I don't personally see the importance of you having millions of dollars in your account and the world still suffering. I believe in little when it comes from the heart than many when one is pursuaded to offer. This money is being raised to
1. Eliminate media illiteracy and promote media literacy because I believe strongly we all deserve the chance to make the best use of the media. The media has grown quite well over the years and only those in the cities are getting its importance. Think about those in the rural areas, remote society. How do they also feel?
2. Africa for Her. This money will also be used to promote girl child education and female liberation. I know I can't get enough but getting an exercise book, a pen and a story book, supported with a school bag is even enough to bring out the passion in these young girls out there. I strongly believe in equality. If men are getting the chances to serve then so as the women. Also when you look at those at higher risk in this world is the female gender. Why? They are said to be weak. Will results in they being maltreated and looked down upon.
Let's awake the joy and passion in helping others genuinely.
Together we stand! Let's work on this project. Let's bring everyone together. This world is ours and we will make it the rightful place to live.
Also this fundraising will go into;
1. Promote girl child education.
2. Give liberation to the female gender.
3. Give life again to the street children and the oppressed ones
4. Organize sporting events and activities between kids on the streets and kids in the classroom to bring those on the streets and in class together.
Thank you and God bless you for you playing a key role in this project.
Let's make this dream a reality.
The link below is my Facebook motivational page.
I am Emmanuel Frimpong. YALI NETWORK member, a motivational speaker and writer. A vibrant leader ready to assist. I believe in recycling the thoughts of the youths.