The increasing number of the students in our area who don't want to go to school is very alarming due to lack of school supplies available in their house that could use for their studies. The common factors affecting them are inadequate income of their family. The people are very poor and living in remote without fundamental facility, to support for their children’s education. The rural poor students are coming from agriculture daily wage family; the family income is not enough for their daily bread. They cannot buy the study materials for their children, in this situation, it doesn’t create a good education to the children and they don’t attend regular classes in school because of they have no basic facilities for studies, so, we are plan to support these children’s for their good studies. The Youth For Peace Movement-(TALBOS) Gensan Chapter initiated a project entitled Adopt A Kid. With this, the organization will guarantee their education.
- With this project the students will receive a notebook and hygiene that could use for their studies and they are happy to go to school because they now felt equal to all. Poor children are got support for their good studies. Children family members are much satisfied to their children school system and children are going to school regularly. It will also strengthen the partnership of the Youth For Peace Movement-(TALBOS) Gensan Chapter.
- To distribute writing materials and other stuff for 100 elementary students.
- The students will make them to go to school regularly and it will organize their notes and allows sharpening their inquiry abilities.
- The notebooks will act as a formative assessment tool and enhance the teacher-student relationship.
- To promote the organization Youth For Peace Movement-(TALBOS)Gensan Chapter.
and the community as a team for the social development of the community.
This program intends to reach the following objectives:
The proposed project aims to raise fund for more school supplies for the different remote areas of General Santos City and Saranagni Province to provide less fortunate children with school supplies and hygiene kit for only P120.00.