We team AbuFix would to thank you for checking out our crowdfunding page, we appreciate you giving us one of your most valuable things in life, which is time.
AbuFix is a platform which connects between service providers and clients, services like pluming, carpeting, electronics fixing and so forth, and each category got a unique user-experience and a unique user-interface to help users specify their problems accurately to service providers.
In Jordan we noticed problems between clients and service providers and the problems are:
- Clients report generally bad experiences with service providers with regards to timing, pricing transparency, and accountability.
- Service providers don’t have the means to grow their client base efficiently and track their business.
- Competition is unfair because it is based for the most part on connections and not merit.
The journey of AbuFix for the Co-founders has been the greatest teacher, changing teams many times while not giving up, joining many competitions, joining seminars and connecting with many people who taught us a lot but we're still trying to reach that one step we need to show our web app/mobile app to more people in our market in MENA.
If things worked out for our project then we're expand, so we might reach the country you're in and serve you!
Note: Those ad videos are unlisted on YouTube because we still can't launch yet.
What do we already have:
- We won third place in the QRNEC 2016 competition which allows us to use their pre-incubator until our project matures.
- We're a team of three people; a product/project manager, web developer and a business administrator and we're all 21 years old entrepreneurs and we don't mind not having a salary at first until the market is fully tested and we noticed that the market is interested in our product.
- Those three video ads we made to publish for our market in our country Jordan.
What do we need to launch:
- Finalize the design.
- Develop a Beta web app and launch it on our domain abufix.com for clients.
- Develop Beta android and iOS apps for clients.
- Develop Beta android and iOS apps for service providers.
- Have a marketing budget.
- Hire a consulting lawyer for legalities and writing contracts with service providers.
- Have a budget to join competitions outside of Jordan.
We're asking for 3,000$, you might say to yourself that 3,000$ is nothing for a project but in a third-world country with a minimal wage of 280$/mo it's a lot, so if you can't help us financially, we'd like to ask you for a favor, please share this post with others who might be interested in funding a project like this, it will help a lot.