ACS ABBA FOOTBALL ACADEMY
Football for life
We have 60 children
We are 4 coaches
280 hours of practice so far
Over $3000 given by the coaches so the kids can afford it and have a great time so far
Average family income in the area is very low and some kids parents have no jobs to support their children.
Donations: https://paypal.me/abbajibou or
When donating, please give us your email address so we can send you periodic updates with what we do and if you feel like donating on a monthly basis, that would be of huge help for us. Let us know!
- Teach the kids the best football skills
- Integrate and help many kids from poor and struggling families(we have 10 such kids so far)
- Integrate and help kids from the local orphanage(we have 8 such kids so far)
- Personal development: social, spiritual, education
- Become the best football academy in the area and have the kids become successful persons who give back to the community all the great things learned during the “football years”.
How we do things
- Practice is the core of what we do, in order to really improve every player’s skills. We use very good methods and equipment and focus on each boy’s individual pace of growing.
- Personal development is done on each kid through individual discussions, parents meetings, help with anything they might struggle including financial help when needed for those with problems.
- Competitions are key to children integration and growing their skills, putting in practice what we teach and becoming the best in the area and whole country.
What we need to get there
- Financial help so we can totally remove the tax, get more equipments, outfits, periodic trips for the kids, tournaments. Our costs include: renting fields, practice equipment, training and official outfits, transportation and funds for tournaments, many more.