My grandmother turns 80 next year. Help me give her a wonderful birthday present.
It has been nearly 30 years since she moved into her current home and it is in desperate need of a facelift. The paint on her ceiling in peeling, screws rusty and threatening to fall anytime. I have tried time and time again to make things better but after 30 years, we need a major renovation. Here's a breakdown of what we need:
1. Fresh coat of paint - $900
2. Curtain rods to replace old, rusted ones - $250
3. Trunking to cover exposed cables - $250
4. New couch - $500
5. Varnish for the old cabinets - $100
6. Patching cracked walls/ doors - $250
7. New front door - $850
8. New lightings - $250
9. Wallpapers - $350
10. Other small decorative items, fixtures and repairs - $300
Estimated Total: $4,000
So far, I've managed to save around $1,500 for this effort.
I hope that you can help me bring many smiles for many years to come for her very special 80th birthday!