“A producing hand shall NEVER feel hunger”
Under this slogan, we aims to participate in eliminating unemployment in Egypt, and assist in the progression of the production and development processes.
We works on helping the underprivileged cases who are capable of working by developing their technical and professional skills in order to increase their chances of getting a job that will enable them make their own living.
These jobs are provided through other parties and entities who have previously held partnerships with the us.
These programs work on 3 main aspects:
1. Holding partnerships with organizations who are seeking employees.
2. Recruiting the underprivileged cases through the NGO’s.
3. Developing the chosen criteria by providing them with workshops.
Our Main Target from Rehabilitation Program:
Developing, recruiting, following up and evaluating 10,000 youth in a period of 5 years, through:
- Providing more job vacancies.
- Rehabilitation of capable needy cases.
- Providing organizations with their need of well trained employees.
- Overcoming poverty and deployment.
- Making use of youth experiences in pushing the production and development process.
- Helping the capable underprivileged cases in making their own living.
Targeted cases from this program:
- Capable studied needy cases.
- Youth starting the age of 19 till 40.
- University graduates.
- Techincal Institutes graduates.