HELPING HAND INDONESIA
A community to help poor and unfortunate people to get the needed limbs, who lost these through accidents, polio, leprosy or are born with deformed limbs.
Also, to support for the schooling of their children and daily living costs.
Our main activity is to provide prostheses to poor people.
- Patients are being referred by Ali and his team
- We will raise fund to help the patient
- Fund to be available first
- Then we will visit the patient in the village
- Evaluate his handicap and situation
- Ali to make a cast of the limb
- Taking measurements
- The necessary prosthesis is being manufactured by Ali and his team
- 2-3 fittings are being made before the final prosthesis is ready
- The ready prosthesis will be donated by our team
- All process from the first visit until the handover of the prosthesis is being recorded
Photos and short videos are being made
- We only visit patients after the necessary fund has been raised and is available
- This is to avoid any unnecessary delay and false hope by the patient.