The purpose of this campaign is to fund the building of a dynamic website; whereby the client, ordered by an agency to participate in the program may do so at the convenience of having an online presence, providing confidentiality and anonymity; while adhering to HIPAA guidelines.
Below is an outline demonstrating the dynamic flow of the various aspects of the website once it is functional:
- Client is Agency directed to attend, and is given a contact sheet which directs client to website
- Client listens to introduction video explaining the program process and Is directed to fill out an intake form
- Client fills out and submits intake.
- Client then pays for an assessment session and is inserted into the next available class
- Payment ensures entry into the class and unlocks modules based on payment.
- Upon completion of the last class, client is emailed a certificate of completion for the program
- Program email notifies agency of clients’ completion
- Agency requests program information be emailed to them
- Referring agents fill out a referral form requesting client’s entry into the program and submits
- Agent then directs client to website
- Agent requests periodic or systematic reports be sent of client’s progress in program
- Agent receives final report on client’s progress upon completion of the program
- Agent determines length of program
- Agent determines method of payment (agency or self-pay)
- Agent determines “register by” and “complete by” dates.
- Program receives Request for Information from agency
- Program receives referral from agency
- Client will be assigned a unique identifier for tracking
- Program receives intake and payment for intake and assessment from client
- Program inserts client into an orientation video
- Client receives an initial Assessment Quiz to determine level of knowledge of domestic violence
- Client then is directed to Microsoft Teams for first meeting (video) upon payment
- Upon completion of the module meeting or video, the client is sent an essay question to complete for credit of the class.
- Upon quiz submission and payment, the next module will be opened
- Upon completion of the last module, the client will be sent an assessment quiz consisting of essay questions to test higher order thinking skills concerning level of understanding of domestic violence.
- The client will be emailed a certificate of completion upon submission of the essay assessment
- The agency will be emailed a copy of the intake quiz and the assessment essays to demonstrate the level of progress through the program.
- All client files will be stored for a period of one year of the completion of the program before being purged.
- All quizzes will be compiled into client’s file for agency review upon request
The total estimated cost of building such a website is 350 hours at $30 per hour. By contributing to this worthwhile project, you will be helping to:
- Reduce the need for domestic violence by providing in online space for learning how to cope with various aspects leading to domestic violence.
- Providing a safe online space that provides anonymity in confidentiality, while working through various personal issues.
- Provides an online platform where the offender is held accountable for their actions by working through the process of completing the program.
- Provides the referring agencies documentation of the progress of the offender throughout their engagement of the program.
- Offers a viable option to jurisdictions with limited resources and isolated populations to hold a cost-effective online resource for offenders.
- Offers a chance for change for any current and/or future relationships.