A Better Heart for Mrs. Yogi is a campaign to raise P750k-P1M ($15k-$20k) for her angiogram, angioplasty and medical expenses.
A little bit of background,
- 23rd of June Mrs. Yogi suffered a heart attack. She was brought to the Intensive Care Unit of the Paranaque Doctors Hospital.
- A few days later, she was weaned off the ventilator and moved to the regular room.
- We were hoping that she will be home by the weekend, but her heart was continuing to weaken and her lungs had fluid.
- 07th of July, Mrs. Yogi was transferred to St. Luke's Medical Center where a doctor volunteered to handle her case for free.
- The main concern of her family is the cost of an angiogram, potentially an angioplasty and her continuing medical expenses.
Mrs. Yogi, now in her 70s, is a widow with two sons: Dave and Don. Her husband, Dan, passed away in 2011. She has been living on her own in their house in Marcelo Green.
Mrs. Yogi, as we all fondly call her, was our religion teacher and class adviser in high school. In her retirement, she has been active in community development and spiritual formation.
We appreciate your prayers for her healing, recovery, and financial assistance. Together, we will give Mrs. Yogi a BETTER HEART.
You may send your donations through the following:
In the Philippines,
|Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands|
|Branch: Eastwood City|
|Account Number: 4339 1887 13|
|Account Name: Don Louie Yogore|
|Address: 8418 Hemlock Street Marcelo Green Village Paranaque City|
From other countries,
|Paypal Account Name: press Donate at the end of this page|
|Paypal Account Number: press Donate at the end of this page|
We thank you for your generosity and wish you more blessings, health and happiness.
Family & friends of Mrs. Bing Yogore