Celebrating the first birthday of our son, Perth Calix, brings us a lot of excitement and joy. Our son love our dog, Zeus, so much that he cries whenever Zeus is not around him.
In celebration of Perth Calix’s first birthday, we would like to raise funds to help stray cat and dogs get the proper care they need. We would like to invite our family, friends to join this fundraiser to help contribute to this cause. We will personally match the full amount raised and will donate 90% of it to different kind of animal shelter and the other 10% is to tend the needs of our own furbabies.
Thank you for helping stray animals and thank you for helping celebrate Perth's birthday in this extra special way.