OUR PARENTS ARE OUT OF TOWN & IT'S GOING TO BE A RAGER!
We're going to party like it's 1985 and you're all invited. This is not your father's mid-life crisis reunion. We don't need no sit down dinner and easy listening. Come prepared to have fun, hang with friends and sweat to a killer 80s mixed tape. And maybe even get a good game of quarters going!
Saturday September 12, 2015 - 6:30pm-11pm
Mill Valley Community Center - 180 Camino Alto, Mill Valley CA 94941
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO - UP FRONT & STEP BY STEP...
- Register now! It says "Donation" but that IS your ticket.
- You can pay with Pay Pal or your Credit Card (Just login to Pay Pal as a "Guest"). Ticket minimum is PER PERSON. You will need to register guest separately so we have their name as well.
- PRICE CUT-OFF: (Prices have gone up!)
- Up to SEPTEMBER 11th tickets = $120 per person
- AT THE DOOR/DAY OF EVENT = $150 per person
- Spread the word (& share this link) about the reunion! (FB, email, Twitter, old fashioned phone...)
- Want to sponsor (in kind or financially)? Know someone who does? We would love to hear from you!
- Send us some stuff to: [email protected]
- 2-3 of your favorite high school party pictures (hi res)
- Give us your favorite song from the 1980s (not every song, just one please)
- And of course, any questions!!
WHO - Class of 1985 and your date (if they can stomach all the stories). We are hoping to get 200+ people there. Heck, we're hoping we get everyone there! Let's do this!
WHAT - Your ticket will cover location, rentals, decor, food stations and passed hors d'oeuvres, kegs and soda, etc. There will be a cash bar for everything else!