At The Felecia Killings Foundation, we know how vital women are to the Kingdom of God.
We understand their role and position, and we empower them to function fully in their grace so their lives are changed for the better.
But often times, women encounter traumatic hardships that destroy their confidence, self-worth, and future calling. From domestic-violent relationships to sexual assaults, some women struggle to rebuild their lives once they've been violated.
This is not God's purpose for His daughters.
Therefore, at The Foundation, we purpose to help these women transform from the inside out. We empower them to blossom in their calling as they build social, political, and economic empires in this new decade because women are important to the Kingdom.
My Beloved Women's Ministry is a branch of The Foundation's overall virtual work.
Since 2019, our online platform and our Founder's message have reached 25,000,000 people with the Kingdom message.
And through our women's ministry, we help God's daughters experience mental healing, spiritual empowerment, and economic development using our coaching services.
As a member of our Ministry and Network, women learn:
- How to fight for their healing while possessing it for a lifetime
- How to know the Holy Spirit intimately so He empowers them for great success
- How to build an online business that reshapes their economic potential
- How to turn their scandalous story into a ministry of deliverance
- How to leverage the virtual space to build new careers
- How to build healthy marriages
- How to thrive as co-parents and single mothers
- And so much more!
Each week, Award-Winning Coach and Motivational Speaker, Felecia Killings, delivers exclusive training inside this Ministry and Network.
And because of Beloved Givers like you, we can provide this training to 1,000 women inside our Network for the 2021 year at no upfront costs to them.
Since launching the work, we have empowered single mothers in transition and young women who were sexually assaulted. We've delivered first-hand career development training, communal living support, online business training, and more!
As a result, women in our program come to see how conservatism truly works when we learn to work the valuable principles.
And our efforts continue to grow through our newest initiative: KillingsVille Communal Living.
The Felecia Killings Foundation has taken charge in empowering single mothers, proving how authentic conservatism (and not progressivism) works for low-income communities.
Each month, we bless single mothers in our Network with funds for groceries. In addition, we provide them communal support, economic group coaching, and spiritual development through our communal living initiative.
Since June 2020, we successfully helped 7 single mothers, including a new mother, Amberly, whose baby was in NICU. Each month, we sent her donations to help offset grocery costs and any other immediate financial needs she had.
"Thank you all again for your donations. I don't know how I would've gotten back and forth to the medical center without it." - Amberly
Our donations did more than pay for a tiny bill here or there. They gave Amberly the faith to believe that God heard her prayers, and He was working through an organization like The Felecia Killings Foundation, which would be a major support to mothers like her.
Months after receiving our financial blessings, Amberly and her new baby, Xenia, returned home. Today, Xenia is growing stronger and stronger. And The Foundation looks forward to both mother and daughter joining our communal living program in Atlanta, GA in 2021.
Amberly's journey is simply one example of how The Felecia Killings Foundation is empowering single mothers.
Two other mothers were blessed with homes, because our act of love gave them faith to believe for the impossible. Other mothers received one-time blessings, which helped them invest more in their local ministries.
In all, the blessing gave each mother what was needed to move forward. And we will continue this ministry work and community outreach in the new decade.
In 2021, we are showing up in a big way to bless Black communities with authentic conservatism. For decades, these communities have only had one option available to them: progressivism.
Many leaders wrapped "charity" and "social development" in this destructive ideology. And in this next round, we want to provide Black communities ideological options by proving authentic conservatism -- empowering the individual, equipping her to master good capitalism -- works!
In doing so, we make it easier for these communities to support conservative candidates who will work in their best interests to protect their new economics.
The Felecia Killings Foundation is committed to this mission, and we will first demonstrate this conservative empowerment by helping Black single mothers in Atlanta, GA.
More specifically, we will:
- Empower 25 single mothers via our KillingsVille Communal Living program, which includes online career and business training sessions
- Bless 25 single mothers with additional funds for monthly groceries for up to 12 months each
What better way to bring the authentic message to Black communities than by setting up shop in these urban areas and PROVING these conservative values work.
To accomplish our 2021 goal for My Beloved Women's Ministry and KillingsVille Communal Living, we must raise $100,000 for the year.
Funds will immediately go towards:
- Securing 5 houses for the single moms who will enter our affordable living program
- Securing office space to headquarter The Foundation in Atlanta, GA
- Sending an additional $100-$200/month for groceries to 25 single mother for 12 months
- Providing 100 women monthly coaching services via our Network
As a token of our appreciation, you will join the ranks of 200+ Beloved Givers who receive exclusive, online empowerment as well.
Every Beloved Giver receives:
- Lifetime placement on our Beloved Donors E-Mailing List
- Lifetime access to our Conscious Conservative Media Network
- Lifetime access to our Beloved Women's Network
- Lifetime access to our Donors Vault, containing Felecia Killings' best-selling e-books, including The Conscious Conservative Collection
- VIP invites to attend our annual events and partnership event (i.e. The Annual Great Debate, My Beloved Donors Dinner, My Beloved Women's Conference, and the Solutionary Summit)
- Scholarship awards for you or the woman in your life to attend our Women's Conference every October, starting 2021
- Special offers for marketing services and book-publishing services
In this next round, make your dollars count towards a movement that will change the way Black Americans view and support authentic conservatism.
The Law of Sowing and Reaping is ALWAYS in Effect!
And as the Scriptures testify, "Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and He [God Himself] will reward them for what they have done" (Proverbs 19:17) NIV.
Give towards this work of ministry, and watch how God releases favor in your life.
At the same time, when Black Communities see Conservatives SHOWING UP authentically, we help change their views or perceptions of conservatism.
And we build bridges the RIGHT way, thus making new allies in this conservative space during this next round.
The Felecia Killings Foundation and its team members are ready to show up, ready to be a blessing!
And your contributions will help us get there, Beloved.