The Felecia Killings Foundation has taken charge in empowering single mothers in this new decade, proving how authentic conservatism works!
By delivering social, political, and economic empowerment using our training programs, KillingsVille and My Beloved Women's Ministry, we help low-income single mothers create opportunities for the future.
Each month, we bless single mothers in our Network with funds for groceries. In addition, we provide them communal support, economic group coaching, and spiritual development through our communal living initiative.
Since June 2020, we successfully helped 7 single mothers, including a new mother, Amberly, whose baby was in NICU. Each month, we sent her donations to help offset grocery costs and any other immediate financial needs she had.
"Thank you all again for your donations. I don't know how I would've gotten back and forth to the medical center without it." - Amberly
Our donations did more than pay for a tiny bill here or there. They gave Amberly the faith to believe that God heard her prayers, and He was working through an organization like The Felecia Killings Foundation, which would be a major support to mothers like her.
Months after receiving our financial blessings, Amberly and her new baby, Xenia, returned home. Today, Xenia is growing stronger and stronger. And The Foundation looks forward to both mother and daughter joining our communal living program in Atlanta, GA in 2021.
Amberly's journey is simply one example of how The Felecia Killings Foundation is empowering single mothers.
Two other mothers were blessed with homes, because our act of love gave them faith to believe for the impossible. Other mothers received one-time blessings, which helped them invest more in their local ministries.
In all, the blessing gave each mother what was needed to move forward. And we will continue this ministry work and community outreach in the new decade.
In 2021, we are showing up in a big way to bless Black communities with authentic conservatism. For decades, these communities have only had one option available to them: progressivism.
Many leaders wrapped "charity" and "social development" in this destructive ideology. And in this next round, we want to provide Black communities ideological options by proving authentic conservatism -- empowering the individual, equipping her to master good capitalism -- works!
In doing so, we make it easier for these communities to support conservative candidates who will work in their best interests to protect their new economics.
The Felecia Killings Foundation is committed to this mission, and we will first begin demonstrating this conservative empowerment by helping Black single mothers in this next round.
More specifically, we will:
- Empower 25 single mothers via our KillingsVille Communal Living program, which includes online career and business training sessions
- Bless 25 single mothers with additional funds for monthly groceries for up to 12 months each
What better way to bring the authentic message to Black communities than by setting up shop in these urban areas and PROVING these conservative values work.
To accomplish this goal, we must raise $100,000 for the 2021 year
Funds will immediately go towards:
- Securing 5 houses for the single moms who will enter our affordable living program
- Securing office space to headquarter The Foundation in Atlanta, GA
- Sending an additional $100-$200/month for groceries to 25 single mother for 12 months
As a token of our appreciation for your contributions, you will join the ranks of 100+ Beloved Givers who receive exclusive, online empowerment as well.
Every Beloved Giver receives:
- Lifetime placement on our Beloved Donors E-Mailing List
- Lifetime access to our Conscious Conservative Media Network
- Lifetime access to our Beloved Women's Network
- Lifetime access to our Donors Vault, containing Felecia Killings' best-selling e-books, including The Conscious Conservative Collection
- VIP invites to attend our annual events and partnership event (i.e. The Annual Great Debate, My Beloved Donors Christmas Banquet, My Beloved Women's Conference, and the Solutionary Summit)
- Scholarship awards for you or the woman in your life to attend our Women's Conference every October, starting 2021
- Special offers for marketing services and book-publishing services
In this next round, make your dollars count towards a movement that will change the way Black Americans view and support authentic conservatism.
The Law of Sowing and Reaping is ALWAYS in Effect!
And as the Scriptures testify, "Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and He [God Himself] will reward them for what they have done" (Proverbs 19:17) NIV.
Give towards this work of ministry, and watch how God releases favor in your life.
At the same time, when Black Communities see Conservatives SHOWING UP authentically, we help change their views or perceptions of conservatism.
And we build bridges the RIGHT way, thus making new allies in this conservative space during this next round.
The Felecia Killings Foundation and its team members are ready to show up, ready to be a blessing!
And your contributions will help us get there, Beloved.