This season the Runner Girls are raising money to support the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline which seeks to provide counseling and support to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
What is the charity challenge? It's a fun contest to raise money for charity and to motivate listeners to achieve their running goals.
How does it work?
1. Participants make a $5 donation on our donation page and fill out a participant entry form. On the entry, list your name, goal race, location, date, and expected finish time.
2. Donors who make the $5 donation and fill out the entry form, will be entered into our charity challenge. Entry form is available at runnergirlspodcast.com/charity.
3. After you run your goal race, submit your finish time and link to the official race results to [email protected]
4. After the donation and race period ends, three winners will of the charity challenge will be chosen.
5. If you would like to enter for multiple races, please make a separate $5 donation and entry form for each race. Only one entry per race please.
Prizes & Rewards
For each donation of any amount, you will be thanked personally on the Runner Girls podcast. For each $5 donation, you will receive an entry into the Runner Girls Charity Challenge. Each of the three winners will receive a Runner Girls t-shirt and a limited edition Runner Girls Charity Challenge race medal. Remember, the goal is to get as close as possible to your predicted finishing time!