Dear Friends. I know, there’s a lot of important projects and any number of people in need. But this time let me have a personal dream. I'd like to climb all 13 highest South American summits in 2 years. As far as I know, no one did it. Since I realised I have no chance to climb Seven Summits (not enough wallet contents), the Crown of South America became my obsession. The region is familiar to me. I lived for some years there, working and doing research (Lima's shanty towns).
I divided my projest in 5 parts/trips/:
- Aconcagua (Argentina, 6962 m = 22,837 ft), Ojos del Salar (Chile, 6893 m), Catedral del Uruguay (Uruguay, 514 m) – 28 days
- Huascaran (Peru, 6746 m), Sajama (Boliwia, 6548 m), Tres Kandu (Paraguay, 842 m) – 25 days
- Chimborazo (Ecuador, 6267 m), Da Neblina (Brasil, 2993 m) – 20 days
- Pico Cristobal Colo (Colombia, 5775 m), Pico Bolivar (Venezuela, 4978 m) – 10 days
- Juliana Top (Surinam, 1280 m), Roraima (Guyana, 2810 m), Bellevue de I’Inini (French Guyana, 851 m) – 28 days
Any money received thanks to you will cover plane tickets expenses. I have not much to offer you as a reward. I'll make a T-shirt with the names of all donors, that way you're going to reach with me all summits as members of the same team.