Rebeka Hoxha , yesterday evenening was cooking at her apartment. She went to the other room and suddenly the cooking gas cylinder exloded. She got heavy injuries and she needs a urgent surgery which costs around 40k, but her family could not afford it. We are raising this capmaign to help her and her family to get 23k usd left for 6 days. She has got heavy ijuries in her left eye and doctors say that if she doesnt take the surgery for one week , the most probabilities are she could left blind for whole life.