To stop the spreading of COVID-19, DR3D is producing 3D printed face shields to all who needed especially but not limited to medical personnel like doctor, nurse, and etc. To current date, we already distribute 3000 pcs face shields throughout Indonesia and planning to cover more areas with focus of rural and remote areas who are not distributed yet by this donation campaign.
DR3D is an Indonesian 3D printing company. Our 30+ 3D printers are capable to produce up to 200 pcs daily, but we need support from our kind donors to donate these to those who desperately needed protection. Our workshop is running non-stop 24/7 and the filaments are complied with RoHS certificate.
Our face shields made by bio-polymer strong materials, elastic rubber, and thick PVC sheet. Feedback from users said that our face shields are comfortable, breath-normal friendly, and definitely re-useable.
The donation will cover the raw materials (filaments, rubber, and pvc sheet) as well as operational cost for the production. The demand for face shields are still high. We are focusing in Indonesia but open for shipping to neighbouring countries in South East Asia.
The listing parties who are already benefited from our faceshield are :
- Public Health Centre Salam, Bandung
- Hasan Sadikin Hospital, Bandung
- Public Helath Centre Ledeng, Bandung
- KPP IPB, Bogor
- Public Helath Centre Ciamis, Kab. Ciamis
- Kramat Jati Police Hospital, Jakarta
- Bhayangkara Hospital, Jakarta
- Veteran Suyoto, Jakarta
- Medirossa 2 Cibarusah, Cikarang
- Muhammadiyah Hospital, Bandung
- Santo Yusup Hospital
- Dustira Hospital, Cimahi
- AMC Hospital, Bandung
- Aisyiah Hospital, Bojonegoro
- Mary Hospital, Cileungsi
- Bethesda Hospital, Yogyakarta
- Paru Gunawan Hospital, Bogor
- Klinik Bougenville, Banten
- RSUD kota Bandung
- RSUD kota Kupang
- Public health service Musi Rawa Utara
- Public health service Kab. Cirebon
- Docttor, nurse, and medical personnel in Makassar, Sampit, Palembang, Gorontalo, Manado, Aceh, Prabumulih Timur, Malinau, Sukabumi, Depok, Karawang, Surabaya, Klaten, Kediri, Sambas,
Important notes according this campaign:
- There is 4% fees for gogetfunding platform
- The donation covered the raw materials (filament, elastic rubber, pvc sheet), operational cost, and shipping fees
- Face shields are distributed only to hospital, public health centre, medical personnel and charity organizations and not for reseller or businesses activity
- 50 face shields per box will be shipped globally
- If under expected fund gathered, we will produce face shields equivalent with it and vice vers
In case anybody know who need our face shields or even you are, please reach us in the comment or direct message.
Updated news about the donation, production or shipment will be informed on this campaign site.
We are truly appreciate for your help and kindly donation for 10.000 face shields that will distributed around the globe