My name is Missionary Lilian Muthoni Kimani from Kenya, Africa and I am 56 years old and a mother of 5 children and 2 grandchildren. I am a born again Christian who believes in the new birth through believing and accepting Jesus Christ the Son of God in my heart. I love Him, live for Him and serve Him wherever He sends me by His grace. I gave my life to Christ in 1987 and love to walk with Him moment by moment! I am a single parent and thank God for this far He has helped me.
I used to live in Cambodia from 2006 -2015 where I did mission work and worked with the locals in Community Health Evangelism as follows:
Evangelism through making relationships, feeding programmes, medical camp programmes, etc., Church Sunday service, House fellowship, Vocational Bible School, teaching English, back to school programme, lice eradication, hospital ministry, caring for the old sick people, feeding programmes, rice giving programmes and any other way that God opened for me and my disciples.
I feel a strong conviction to go back to Cambodia and establish missions work that will be for posterity under the cover of my Church, Christian Missions Fellowship - Utawala, Nairobi, Kenya, which will receive and manage the funds appropriating them to the set projection budget. See inserted brochure at the bottom. This will happen by working with the local Timothys open a Church for them so that they can continue with it, and in partnership with Dynamic Church Planters International (DCPI) train them in Church Planting and cross-cultural missions (parner with KAIROS).
I am now trained in mission work in Philippines by International Missionary Training Center, trained by DCPI and KAIROS (already a qualified trainer with DCPI and KAIROS) and am on an ongoing Theological training with ACTS Bible School Kenya.
The fate of Cambodia shocked the world when the radical Khmer Rouge under its communist leader Pol Pot seized power in 1975-1990 after years of guerrilla warfare which lasted 17 years killing 1.7m. Peace have reigned in Cambodia since that time.
The cause for this outreaches:
1. The cause of this spiritual outreach is based on God's counsel and and calling to Cambodians. I feel that just like every other human being, and after all the sufferings and stigma from poverty and the genocide (for many are very affected), they deserves a choice to know God and understand Him for who He is so that they will not only pursue coming out of poverty but also experience the joy of His loving kindness to His creation and seek His comfort which He willingly gives to everyone who seek Him.
Jeremiah 9:23-24 The Knowledge of God Is Man's Glory!
23 This is what the Lord says: "Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, 24 but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the Lord.King James Version (KJV)
2. The cause for charity/humanitarian outreach is in obedience to the great commandment to love others as we love ourselves, alleviate poverty and also a burden that was birthed by my own empathy experience as I interacted with the locals especially in Phnom Penh, Sensok Village in Cambodia. We will major in education and provide food for the needy as we work with them towards food security by putting in tailored economic interventions, which we will narrow to our geographical area of operation. These are the first two of the millennium development goals for Cambodia as follows:
Goal 1. Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger. ...
Goal 2. Achieve universal primary education. ...
Its also my prayer and commission that we make disciples who will make disciples by reaching out to their own people in Cambodia, other countries in Asia and the ends of the world. Mathew 28: 19-20.
During my 8 years or so in Cambodia, I did pilot projects and made disciples of Jesus Christ who are ready to work with me when I go back. They have 3 places to plant churches and I also have a vision to do a discipleship-centered university students hostels accommodating 12 needy Christian students and providing them with basic needs as we disciple them to become disciples over and above the pilot projects.
The process of registering a Church in Cambodia is by starting one first and gaining 40 members before official registration.
Now I feel the call to relocate to Cambodia as a missionary to do these work as my occupation.
My local Church - Christian Missions Fellowship - Utawala, Nairobi, Kenya - is my sending Church and will be praying for me and supervising the ministry funds. I append below the brochure in which I have shared the vision and mission! I welcome you to partner with God by sending me with your giving and prayers.
I believe the Cambodian children and families will benefit from these programmes as I have seen through my missionary work before -though I worked by faith many times relying on miracles.
Some fruits from our previous work to share and thank God about:
1. One of the young boys - who are now men- who lived with me and joined the inhouse discipleship who has finished Bible School , serving in a Christian NGO in Cambodia and is also pursuing a degree in Management.
2. One other is a 3rd year in a Bible School.
3. Two others are in University - one 4th year doing Civil Engineering and another 2nd year doing Information Technology.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
I am raising funds for a one year budget. The funds are needed immediately or soonest possible for I am up in faith and by faith with my passport, vaccinations and ready to relocate to Cambodia and I need the ticket and a one year budget.
I ask that you fund me to go and fulfill this vision and mission and God will bless you!
In Christ service:
Missionary Lilian Kimani