What if i tell you that 1$ can be equal to 1 Milion. What if 1 Milion of you donate only 1$ and we successfuly raise 1 Milion. 1$ is a coffee, 1$ can be a toast, 1$ can be a chocolate, 1$ can be a gum... What if we turn that 1$ chocolate to 1$ milion. 10$ can buy you 10 chocolates, if you give 1$ to someone u still have 9 chocolates left and you are not hungry but you maybe helped someone who is hungry and he just ate that 1 chocolate to survive. The current world population is 7.8 billion as of September 2020. 1 Milion is 0.01% of total world population. So if 0.01% donate 1$ to someone he can be a milioner. If that can be a thing at one point everyone can make milion. You cant tell me that it is impossible to find 0.01% on Earth. Let's show that it is possible. If you think that you are in that 0.01% put that 1$ and let's make this possible. If this goal can be reached everyone can reach it.